Next I came back to Jersey and finished off my time there. I've had lots of adventures and am proud to say that I will hit every state on the east coast except Georgia, but don't worry cause I'm going there in 2 weeks! I can't believe my year in Jersey is over! I loved being there! Love the people I met, the things I've been able to do, and the cute kids I got to take care of. I definitely miss it A LOT! Way more than I thought I would in fact. Now for the hundreds of pictures :)
Stardust Diner
Bike Taxi
Rachele's Birthday
Stadium of Fire
I <3 Carrie Underwood
Cedar City 4th of July Parade
Haynie Reunion
Minute to Win It
I <3 Provo!
Grandma and Grandpa Haynie's wedding
Pratt Reunion
Sacred Grove
Hill Cumorah Pagaent
The Jersey Shore
Toy Story 3D
unfortunately they didn't have my size :P
Carrie Underwood, Today show!
National Dance Day
The Legwarmers
Max Brenner's
cutest kids ever!
Carriage ride around Central Park
:)
Hooray for friends coming to visit!
In the Heights! Front row baby!
Bike Ride through Central Park
Friends fountain
Side note: Please welcome Brittany Checketts (the blonde next to me) into my life! aka B^2 she is pretty much one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me!
Miss her A LOT!
favorite sisters! Miss them!
Dorney Park
Morristown Institute
is this not the cutest picture you have ever seen!?
Buffalo Wing Festival
Niagara Falls
love these girls!
Providence, Rhode Island to visit Kristen
the sister's got a flat tire when they came to visit me, hahah
Apple Picking with friends
We <3 Diner's!
NY YSA Conference
Has anybody ever looked hotter? I think not!
Florida!
Alysha's Birthday!
Welcome to DisneyWorld!!
Harry Potter World
Hooray for Butterbeer
Orlando Temple
Sister Fonua, another favorite Sister missionary!
My dear childhood friend Parker Robinson on his mission in Jersey
so awkward :)
DC - Fall Soiree
Unique! Best thing that ever happened to us :)
Conference Breakfast :) yes it was all delicious!
Crepe Party
matching :)
Janae and Brandon came to visit
Party and bonfire at Minnie's
potty training
matching PJ's
Cutest Aurora and Buzz you've ever seen!? I think yes!
Matching footie PJ's
Ocean City, NJ
So You Think You Can Dance, Atlantic City, NJ
pumpkin picking
Olivia, Brittany, and Lydia threw me a going away party oh and Ted! :) They are so nice! We had a great time!
my BFF Heather!
the missionaries
the whole crew. Miss them all!
Hunter and friends came to visit!
Serendipity!
my last playdate at the park with Raegan
BFF bracelets
Taylor Swift - Today Show!
Private Concert - Ed Sullivan Theater
Playing with the Bench twins! :)
Halloween 5K in New Hampshire
Lighthouse in Maine
The amazing leave in New Hampshire!
Sorry for the picture vomit, but I hope this gives you an idea of what I've been up to :) I have had a lot going on and I love it! I am so grateful for the experience I had out in Jersey and for the amazing people I met! I was so sad to leave and miss them all A LOT, but I am also ready for the next adventure! I am currently in Provo once again "Funemployed" and looking for work. I will hopefully be able to keep this more up-to-date, but don't hold your breath :)






















Bree! It was fun to see you the other day and holy pictures!! I love it! You made me homesick for NYC! You have had quite the adventures. AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteDang. That is all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteLove you :)