Sunday, October 18, 2009

Since Mexico....

Well I haven't really had a lot going on since Mexico hence the reason why I haven't really posted....So I will just give a few updates.
  • We went to the temple in St. George
  • I made a T-shirt quilt with my mom from all of my old high school t-shirts
  • Decorated Shandi's room
  • Came up to Provo for conference and the BYU football game


  • Bex flew back to DC :(
  • Hung out in Provo for a week
  • Little Sports camp reunion
  • Then went to Cedar for the weekend.
  • Went on a drive up the canyon and saw the leaves
  • Saw AIDA at Tuachan with Saryn! and a few of my most FAVORITE ppl were in it!!!


  • Now I'm back in Provo just hanging out.
  • I have applied for like 100 jobs and haven't really heard anything back so no updates there.
  • I have read about 8 books...and I go to the BYU library everyday :)
  • Birthday party for Melissa from my study abroad
  • My family all came up for UEA and we went to IKEA, Gardner Village, Helaman's intramural football game, and ice skating



  • We also threw a huge dance party on Friday night

  • Yesterday was Taryn's birthday and we had non-stop activities all day :)
  • We went to lunch, watched Grey's, hit up a few parties, went to The Loft, and ended the night watching Grey's again :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing about this is that all it says is... Went to Cedar for the weekend. above that picture of that crazy yoga positioned picture.

    ReplyDelete