Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I know you're surprised!

Well folks, don't worry try not to be too shocked that I'm already posting again! :) It's definitely time that I find a job.....I'm SO BORED!!! So this last week Bex and I decided to go to Mexico. Kind of random spur of the moment decision. So we planned to leave Tuesday, but then Bex passport didn't get here so we left Wednesday morning around 4:00 am and picked up her passport from the post office on the way out of town. We drove straight down to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) that day and got there in the late afternoon. Not too bad. We have some cousins that live down there and they so kindly allowed us to stay in a condo that they have next door to them. Pretty much amazing!! We had 3 days of sheer relaxation. Playing at the beach and reading by the pool. We also went out to a great little mexican place, got some cream cheese bread, and fresh tortillas. We left Saturday afternoon and headed to one of Bex friends Sarah's house in Mesa. She has 6 great kids and we had such a blast hanging out with them. We were able to go to the Relief Society broadcast and church with them the next day and then drove the rest of the way to Cedar. We're now back in Cedar....and like I said before...pretty bored. I have read 5 books over the past 4 days and probably would have been reading all day except the book I wanted to read next is checked out at the library :( Anyway no word on the job yet, but hopefully I will know something soon! Here are a few picture from our trip.






The view from our balcony

A little ANTM.....




the gorgeous sunset


a little view of the condo....


little Emily...unfortunately this is the only picture I have, but hopefully Sarah will email me the other ones we took :)

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get that swimsuit ma'am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I got it at this random boutique in Lindon, but the brand is called Lime Ricki. They have a website you can look at all their suits...they are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun trip. Do your said "family" rent this condo out...looks pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete